NOVA Cryo professional Cryolipolysis machine
Removal of superfluous fat
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis was born in 2008. Also known as coolsculpting, it falls into the category of non-invasive cosmetic treatments and has been named the best alternative to liposuction.
"Cryo" means cold, and lipolysis refers to the breakdown of lipids in the adipocytes (fat cells). It is therefore a method of sustainable slimming by cold.
It is difficult to naturally burn fat in a localised manner. Thanks to its different applicators, Nova Cryo will allow you to effectively treat each part of the body and to obtain an optimal result in complete safety.
Cryolipolysis: a non-invasive procedure
Cryolipolysis sessions are not necessarily carried out by a doctor and can be done in a beauty centre. They consist of applying cold cryodes to fatty areas, the temperature of which can vary between 5 and -10°C depending on the patient. Cryolipolysis is performed without anaesthesia, injection or transcutaneous invasion.
Prolonged exposure to cold will cause fat cells to enter a process of apoptosis (programmed cell death without inflammation). The cell self-destructs and is eliminated by macrophages in a natural way. In the case of adipocytes, the cell is not automatically renewed. Cryolipolysis therefore permanently eliminates the cells it targets.
The process is progressive and takes a few weeks to a few months before it becomes visible: professionals speak of two months for the stomach, to four months for the thighs or the saddlebags. Several sessions are necessary depending on the area and the practitioner.
Do you know the differences between the classic vacuum technology and Nova CRYO?
Nova Cryo professional cryolipolysis device has the latest 360° suction technology
What is classic suction?
Cryolipolysis by conventional suction
The cryolipolysis by suction is placed on an area to be treated over a wipe soaked in a special cryolipolysis gel to protect the skin. Once the Cryolipolysis by suction has been started, the cryode, which consists of TWO peltier plates, sucks the skin before releasing cold onto the area. The temperature can go down to -10°C. The fat cells will then self-destruct under the effect of the cold which crystallises them, and then be eliminated by the body. A session of cryolipolysis by suction lasts about 50 minutes.
Thus, we recommend 2 to 3 cryolipolysis sessions per treated area depending on the size of the fat fold. We refine this recommendation during an in-depth diagnosis.
Moreover, it is not recommended to exceed 3 aspirations per area and per year.
Cryolipolysis by suction, advantages
- In a single session of Cryolipolysis by suction, up to 30% of the fat is removed by suction and self-destructed. For a non-invasive alternative to liposuction, this result is very significant.
- On average, the loss is 3 to 6 cm in waist circumference, 2 to 3 cm in thigh circumference, 3 to 6 cm in hip or belly circumference (measured on more than 150 people).
- Cryolipolysis is not very painful. You will feel a slight pain at the beginning, at the time of theaspiration. You can go back to your normal life and resume your activities.
- Thesuction allows a deep and lasting action. The results are significantly better than with cryolipolysis using plates or probes.
Cryolipolysis by suction, disadvantages
- With suction cryolipolysis, your patient will feel discomfort from the suction cup on certain areas such as the inner thighs.
- Cryolipolysis by suction may cause bruising, redness, small swellings and discomfort. It is sometimes painful to sleep on the area. However, all this will disappear within a fortnight in all cases.
- With cryolipolysis by suction it is sometimes necessary to lower the temperature below - 8°C (thick skin, old bulge). This can lead to slight superficial burns in very rare cases. Indeed, even if the session is carried out according to the rules of the art, there is no such thing as zero risk.
NOVA CRYO cryolipolysis, new generation
The basic principle of NOVA CRYO, a professional cryolipolysis device, is the same as forclassic suction, but with very significant improvements! We are pleased to present the main principles that differentiate it from classic suction cryolipolysis:
- 4 peltier plates optimise the homogeneous distribution of cold at 360°. This allows an optimal efficiency at only -2°C which prevents any possibility of burning.
- 40% moreefficient as the bead will freeze completely!
- At the beginning of the treatment, the plates are heated to 40°C for 3 minutes before cooling, which potentiates the effects of the cold. The temperature difference thus obtained promotes apoptosis! It is thus a real "thermal shock" controlled for the fat cells but totally painless for the patient.
- Thesuction force is automatically calculated by the device in order to limit discomfort and the appearance of haematomas, while guaranteeing the most suitable action for the treated area.
- A probe is used to check the vacuum and the temperature evolution within the cryode throughout the session from start to finish.
- The sessions are shorter and adapted to the size of the bulge
- Nova Cryo has 4 independent pads that can operate simultaneously without any loss of power
Advantages of NOVA CRYO cryolipolysis device
Pre-heating to 45°C before going down to -10°C
4 360° Applicators
Treatment of up to 4 areas in 1 session
How Nova Cryo works, professional cryolipolysis machine
Pre-heating the area to be treated (up to +45°C) and then cooling it down to between 0°C and -10°C eliminates the risk of frostbite by using excessive cold (some machines without this pre-heating system reach -10°C directly, with obvious risks).
Then, the heat diffused in the cryode during 3 to 5 minutes at a temperature between 35°C and 45°C will cause a vasodilatation, leading to a reflux of blood and lymph in the treated area.
This process locally reduces the body's defences and thus allows for better cold conduction in the fatty tissues.
The pre-heating, the automatic suction control system of the area and the massage allow to improve the effects of cryolipolysis and the comfort of the client without attacking the tissues.
While the cold crystallises the fat cells, the surrounding tissue is not affected. The fat cells are thus destroyed (apoptosis) and eliminated by the lymphatic system in the following weeks.